I am happy to report that Zane has officially entered the world of independent reading! I was wondering if it would ever happen. It seems like everyone around here has their nose buried in a book this week, so I thought it would be fun to let you know what we're reading. Leave us a comment and let us know what YOU are reading!
Matt...
Innumeracy: Mathematical Illiteracy and Its Consequences by John Allen Paulos
Janette...
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
Quinn...
Brisingr by Christopher Paolini
Clara...
The Calder Game by Blue Balliett
(play some online games at: http://www.scholastic.com/blueballiett/caldergame.htm)
Zane...
Afternoon on the Amazon (Magic Treehouse book 6) by Mary Pope Osborne
Millie...
Jeremy: The Tale of an Honest Bunny by Jan Karon (we are reading this to her and we're almost done). Tonight, though, we read:
Fancy Nancy and the Posh Puppy by Jane O'Connor
15--Do a service project together as a family (List #17)
-
When I put this on my list back in December, I envisioned my family doing
something like helping with our church's work at a local elementary school,
or he...
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment