Saturday, October 25, 2008

Wicked


Matt and I saw "Wicked" in Chicago Thursday night. What a great time we had! The musical was amazing!! We have been listening to the music for a few weeks now, and I think that really helped us experience it to the fullest. The set was amazing and Dee Roscioli (who played Elphaba) was my favorite. Her voice amazed me... Galinda was played by Annaleigh Ashford (who also played the role on Broadway) and she was great, too. Matt was intrigued by the set (which WAS quite impressive). We are hoping to get some cheaper tickets and take the kids back before it leaves Chicago in January. There were lots of kids there and although it was kind of intense at times, I think ours would love it (they know all the songs now). We have decided maybe we should watch the original "Wizard of Oz," too, since we've somehow neglected to ever watch it with the kids.

Thanks to the aunts and uncles in Valpo who kept the kids for us...we will have more pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment