Thursday, June 10, 2010

Wow...that was fast!!

Click here for more May pictures!

The month of May ended in a blur. The end of the school just continues to get crazier and crazier each year!! We packed quite a few things into those last couple of weeks...Arts in Education Night at Mary Castle, the final New World Youth Orchestra concert, a Civil War re-enactment at Conner Prairie (Clara was just SO thrilled that the even happened to coincide with her history unit and I decided it would be "good for her" to go), Field Day, school programs and projects, last days of school for all. Zane and Millie finished up on May 28.



Quinn and Clara still had a week and a half after that and just finished up yesterday (June 9). I can't tell you how happy I am to be able to pack up all of their books and supplies and breathe a little bit until our shipment of books arrives for next year. I think I've already recycled about 7,000 pounds of paper and still have some more to go!!

We are looking forward to a fun summer! We've already had a week of VBS and we start 2 weeks of swim lessons next week. Quinn and Clara are playing Candy Kids in CYT Indy's production of Willy Wonka at the end of June, so they are busy with rehearsals. Millie just started gymnastics and Zane is at church camp this week! Of course we have to squeeze in a trip to the library every day or two. We are ALL looking forward to a week at Bearskin in July...oh, the northern woods of Minnesota are the perfect place to get away from the busy-ness of life...no TV, computer, cell phone...it's awesome and we can't wait!!


No comments:

Post a Comment