Friday, May 21, 2010

Donuts

Stole an idea from our friends on Warbler Way and had donuts at the
bus stop.

2 comments:

  1. Love that idea! I might have to do that. We still have three weeks of school left. Hope I don't forget. ;-)

    Bearskin Lodge! I had a friend who worked there in college. We are going to the BWCA this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun...and easy. I just threw cups, paper towels and wipes in the van and headed down with the donuts, juice and milk!

    My mom grew up going to Bearskin every year. In fact, my grandma is going up in June with one of my aunts. We have gone several times with my parents...headed back up with my dad the second week of July. The kids are so excited. As much as they loved Disney World, I think Bearskin is their favorite vacation destination. If it weren't for the mosquitoes it might be the most perfect place on earth! :o)

    ReplyDelete