Today was Zane's Math Pentathlon tournament. Math Pentathlon is a cool club that he's in at school. He goes to school every Wednesday morning at 7:30 (that's early!) and all year the students have been practicing five different math games. Zane loves it...I never have to tell him twice to get out of bed, even though it's earlier than usual. He jumps out of bed and is always ready to go! Every spring there is a tournament, which gives the students an opportunity to compete against students from other schools. There are more pictures here. Today Zane won 4 games and tied at 1 game, which earned him a gold medal. He was SO excited!! Way to go, Bubba!!
15--Do a service project together as a family (List #17)
-
When I put this on my list back in December, I envisioned my family doing
something like helping with our church's work at a local elementary school,
or he...
13 years ago
Yea for Zane!!! That is so cool! Ben needs something like that. He would LOVE it!
ReplyDelete