Thursday, December 30, 2010

December

What a month! I realized recently I haven't blogged much at all, but we've been busy celebrating (and relaxing), and just enjoying the season. This is truly my favorite time of the year...the traditions we have as a family, the focus on Advent and the celebration that we have on Christmas Eve, the lights, the Christmas stories and movies. And this year, the snow! I have loved it all...

Zane, Millie and I went to their school's "Breakfast with Santa" while Matt, Quinn, and Clara went downtown to see the Indianapolis Repertory Theater's "A Christmas Carol"

Quinn and Clara had an orchestra concert in the middle of a snowstorm! They did a great job...




We went down the street one afternoon for a "Christmas Craft party"


Baked cookies...

...and had a wonderful Christmas!

See the rest of our pictures here

No comments:

Post a Comment