My friend Tracy recently blogged about a posting a photo-a-day for the whole year. I thought this was an interesting idea. I often drag my feet at setting a new goal on January 1 (usually because I know that by January 15, I'll fail), but I loved the idea of keeping a visual journal of the bits and pieces of our family's days throughout the year.
As luck would have it, I spent January 1 sick in bed and then felt crummy for the next 5 days. So I completely missed January 1 and I "cheated" a bit by posting a picture for Friday that I had taken earlier in the week. My hope is that I can keep up from now on, though!
You can see this year's pictures here:
http://ibrowns2011.blogspot.com/
15--Do a service project together as a family (List #17)
-
When I put this on my list back in December, I envisioned my family doing
something like helping with our church's work at a local elementary school,
or he...
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment