Monday, February 7, 2011

Million dollar smile, part 2

March 2, 2010

Today was a big day! Almost a year ago, I blogged about my disappointment over spending my savings on braces instead of the iPad I had been wanting. I blogged about it here. Today, we reached the end of orthodontics journey #1 (I don't even want to think about how many of these journeys we might travel before all of the kids are gone). I must admit, nicer smile for Zane.

February 7, 2011

3 comments:

  1. Yay for Zane! He has a wonderful smile! I remember when I got my braces off, I couldn't stop running my tongue along my "smooth" teeth :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, he only had to wear them a year! It's amazing to me that they can do them on some kids when they are so young. This post and the one about the inventor's fair made me do double takes because I was thinking Quinn, not Zane. Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy...only a year because these were the braces to get him ready for when he needs braces again :o( Oh well, they said a year, and his teeth moved a little quicker than expected so we will just be thankful for now!

    ReplyDelete