Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What are we Reading?

We are deep into the summer reading program at the library, so this list will probably change by tomorrow, but here's what the Brown family is reading today...

Matt...

Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers by Mary Roach
(this book was recommended to him by our friend Stephen and he took it to softball one night to read during the game--it's a church program that the kids are in. He said a nice mom next to him politely asked what he was reading and didn't quite know how to respond when he told her) :o)

Janette...
A Little Bit Wicked: Life, Love, and Faith in Stages by Kristin Chenoweth and Joni Rodgers

Quinn...
Ice Fire
by Chris D'Lacy
(if I keep posting our current reads, you will see a dragon theme appearing in Quinn's top picks)

Clara...
Lionboy by
Zizou Corder

Zane...
I can't even keep up...I think he's reading a lot of Henry and Mudge books this week.

Millie...
Bravo, Mia! by
Laurence Yep
(she begged to buy SOMETHING at the American Girl Place when we were in Chicago. She bought this book)

No comments:

Post a Comment