Friday, January 29, 2010

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait...

Tuesday was the 100th day of school. That's 100 days of doing the same routine over, and over, and over. I've worked hard to establish a routine to help our mornings and afternoons go smoother. Has it helped? Maybe. Does it eliminate the need for me to remind four children EVERY morning to brush their teeth? No. Do they need reminded to make their beds? Yes. Do they hang up their coats every day when they come home? No.

But this week, on the 101st day of school, a miracle happened!! For the very first time this year, Millie put her coat here:


And her lunch box here:

All without me asking ONE SINGLE TIME! I guess I just need to have a little more patience. Maybe Quinn will remember to brush his teeth by the time he's 18 :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment