I was just looking through the pictures that I had taken with my phone
and came across this one that I had forgotten about. We spent
Thanksgiving weekend in Chicago and we went to the symphony. It was
the first time the kids had seen Uncle Scott play with the CSO and
John Williams was conducting! They played quite a bit of music from
Harry Potter, which Quinn and Clara loved. Poor Zane was so tired
that he slept most of the time but woke up briefly with a huge smile
when he heard Star Wars. On our way out we passed this bar. Quinn
thinks his cello is too big and heavy to carry around. How'd you like
to play one this size, buddy?
15--Do a service project together as a family (List #17)
-
When I put this on my list back in December, I envisioned my family doing
something like helping with our church's work at a local elementary school,
or he...
13 years ago

What a cool picture! Your brother plays for the Chicago Symphony? Whoa! Nice perk to live day-trip distance from Chicago. :-)
ReplyDeleteYes--he plays the English Horn (and oboe). Matt and I went to NY two years ago to see him play at Carnegie Hall--that was fun, too!
ReplyDeleteWay cool!
ReplyDelete