**disclaimer....for the last two weeks it seems like every computer or video project I try to do has failed. I wrote this post a week ago. I have attempted a second video clip so many times that I'm embarrassed to say how many hours I've wasted. So I'm posting what I have. Maybe someday I will get the second video to work.
Here are some pictures from our last two music-packed weekends.
We have been busy, busy the last couple of weeks. I already posted about the big string recital that we had two weeks ago. Last weekend was another busy one. Friday night we hosted "Piano and Pizza" at our house. It was my first piano recital since moving back to Indiana. We fit 32 chairs in our living room!! The students all did a fabulous job playing and after they were all finished play we enjoyed pizza together.
On Sunday afternoon, Quinn and Clara had their third orchestra concert of the year. It is amazing how much these kids have improved over the course of the year. The Indiana History Center was a beautiful location as well.
15--Do a service project together as a family (List #17)
-
When I put this on my list back in December, I envisioned my family doing
something like helping with our church's work at a local elementary school,
or he...
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment