Saturday mornings have become out of control here!! Each week it seems like breakfast gets a little more involved. Last year for Father's Day, we gave Matt a Belgian Waffle iron and it has been used at least 2-3 Saturdays a month ever since then. We are always on the lookout for a new, yummy waffle recipe.
This morning I made the coffee while Matt and the kids (mainly Quinn) helped with the waffles. At one point I heard Matt yell at Quinn, "Don't overmix that batter!" I found the whole thing rather comical. Not the typical father-son conversation, you know? Anyway, we started with chocolate waffels...
This morning I made the coffee while Matt and the kids (mainly Quinn) helped with the waffles. At one point I heard Matt yell at Quinn, "Don't overmix that batter!" I found the whole thing rather comical. Not the typical father-son conversation, you know? Anyway, we started with chocolate waffels...
Then added the caramel banana topping...
YUMMY!!

Those look WAY too good! Awesome that Matt is the cook. :-)
ReplyDelete