Yes, I know I still have to finish up my vacation pictures, but we've had quite a week here and I just wanted to share a little of it with you.Clara celebrated her 10th birthday on Tuesday! We had a challenging first 2 days of school (Monday and Tuesday) at home so we were ready for a celebration. Thankfully Tuesday was the SECOND day of school and we were able to get almost all of our schoolwork done in time to meet Matt for a late lunch at Cheeseburger in Paradise.
Right after lunch we headed to the mall to...
Yep, that's right. She got her ears pierced!!
She has been anxiously awaiting her Candyland cake all summer, and I'm pleased with how it turned out. She was ecstatic about everything. We even set out all of the extra candy and had a "candy bar" to go with the cake!
Wednesday was the first day of school for the two of them at the Learning Center.
No comments:
Post a Comment